Home

Friday, August 3, 2012

Sweet Beginnings Preschool 2012-2013

It is officially my last year doing preschool in my house. There are so many mixed feelings that I am having about this.  Looking back I feel extremely blessed to have been able to do this with my kiddos the past 4 years. I am grateful for the parents that have sent their kids to me and for the sweet faces I have been able to teach. It has been a huge learning experience for me and has fulfilled my teaching bug because lets face it once a teacher, always a teacher. Now fast forward to the future...I can't wait to have a bit more freedom with my schedule. I am looking forward to helping more in Emma and then Logan's classroom, as well as enjoy our new little bundle of joy. This year my goal is to GO OUT WITH A BANG! I hope my classroom reflects that and also the hard work that I have put into the last 4 years. 

So here's to a FABULOUS last year of preschool!

















No comments:

Post a Comment