Home

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Our Last Week of Summer...Our Last Terrific Tuesday Summer Fun!

It is our last week of SUMMER (picture my sad face). It has been a wonderful summer for our whole family, but of course all good things must come to an end. We have a busy year ahead of us and I am so grateful for the past few months and the wonderful relaxing summer I have had just enjoying my sweet Emma and Logan. This week I asked the kiddos where they would like to go for our LAST Terrific Tuesday. The kids couldn't decide...they both wanted to do back to the Dinosaur Museum and they also wanted to go back to the Aquarium. So instead of having them pick only ONE we decided to revisit both this last week. Yesterday we went to the Dinosaur Museum and had a blast looking at dino bones, creating pictures, playing, planning for gold, and digging up dino bones. The kids absolutely LOVE this place and talk non-stop while we are there. It is so funny to me that each time we go they still have the same excitement and wonder that they had the first time I took them. 

Infront of Dinosaur Mountain

Looking at the real Gila Monster, he was sleeping.

Comparing our foot to a dinosaur's foot.


Coloring.

Panning for gold, Logan didn't want to do it, he had a snack instead.

Digging up dinosaur eggs.


No comments:

Post a Comment