Home

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Baby Shower Gift Idea

I have a couple of friends that are pregnant and their due dates are within the next few months. It is always hard to think or find something that is handmade, but doesn't require a lot of time to do. I found this idea on Pinterest and a couple other websites and loved it. For my friend who is having baby #3 I made her MONTHLY ONESIES. All you need are onesies in sizes newborn to 12 months. Next I found a template online for the monthly numbers and printed them on t-shirt transfers using my printer at home. I then cut the transfers to fit the onesie and then I ironed them on. I think they came out super cute!!!! Not to mention they were super easy and pretty cheep to make, I think I will make a set for our sweet little man!





No comments:

Post a Comment