Home

Friday, August 10, 2012

28 Week Ultrasound

Today we had our 28 week ultrasound. Justin and I really wanted to share the experience with Emma and Logan so we had them come along. They loved watching the ultrasound tech take the measurements and see their baby brother move. Our little man really likes to be bunched up, the picture below was the best one we could get of his head. As you can see his arm made an appearance as well. 

It was a great appointment! Our little man weighed in at 3.2 lbs and was in the 64 percent tile, the doctor said he was measuring a week ahead. My placenta was high, amniotic fluid measured right on track, and my cervix is nice and long (whatever that means, hahaha). I had only gained 1 pound since my last appointment and the doctor said my blood work looked great. 

Overall we had a great appointment and we were so happy to hear that everything is looking good and measuring well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment