Home

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Meet the Teacher - Emma Kindergarten


Last night we had the opportunity to meet Emma's kindergarten teacher Mrs. Holck and to see her classroom. Emma will be doing 1/2 day kindergarten at a school in our neighborhood. I am so excited for her and this new journey, but I am saddened as well. It is really hard to believe that our oldest baby is going to be in kindergarten. I have to admit I am having a hard time letting go. I know that she is going to have so much fun and LOVE school, but after being her teacher for 2 years it is hard to imagine not having her with me 24/7. I have been trying to keep a strong front, but when she is not watching I am wiping tears away. I love my little girl so much!!!


Lucky for us Emma has 2 of her friends from preschool in her kindergarten class! Brock and Samantha are in Mrs. Holck's class as well, which makes the who going to kindergarten experience more fun for Emma. Emma is normally a little timid and shy, but once she saw her friends she lit up. I feel blessed to be going through this experience with two of my friends.

Preschool (NOW kindergarten) Moms

Emma in her classroom library.

Preschool (NOW kindergarten) Friends

Family Picture.

Emma excited to be a Centennial Cardinal!!!!
It's going to be a fun year! Can't wait to blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment