Home

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Arizona Museum of Natural History


DINOSAURS!!!! Who doesn't like dinosaurs, right? Today Logan and I picked up Emma and we headed out of a family fun afternoon at the Arizona Museum of Natural History or as my kiddos like to call it the Dinosaur Museum. This museum is so awesome! I went to it when I taught first grade and I took Emma when she was stroller age, so it has been a long time since we have been back. Emma and Logan LOVED the museum. They loved the big dinosaur mountain that is in there, they loved listening to the dinosaurs roar, and liked the hands on experiences that were there as well. It was a fun way to spend the afternoon.

Emma loves rocks especially rocks with sparkles!

My cute kiddos.

One of the dinosaurs on Dinosaur Mountain.

Checking out the exhibit. You can tell Emma isn't so sure about it.

Another dino on Dinosaur Mountain.

Dino Fossils.

Logan and T-Rex.

The museum also had an entire Arizona section so the kids got to play in Indian houses and see what a mine looks like, they even paned for gold. Logan got soaked, but it was worth it. haha!



Emma and her gold nugget she found.

No comments:

Post a Comment