Home

Monday, August 22, 2011

Logan's 1st Day of Preschool


Wow today was Logan's first day of preschool. After a week of sickness we were ready to start the preschool year. Logan was so excited this morning to meet his new friends and play downstairs. This morning I finally realized that my youngest is now in MY preschool. It is just so amazing how fast time goes by. Anyways Logan did great today! He realized that he can't go upstairs when he wants and he can't bring toys downstairs into school...haha, but other than that I think he had a great time. Below are a few pictures from our morning.

First day of Preschool breakfast. Logan's favorite waffles and cereal!

Outside our front door with his sister.

Me and My boy! (Thanks Emma for the picture.)

Playing with play dough while friends arrive.

Making his Clifford craft.

Friendship Fruit Salad for snack.
Overall I had a great first day of school with my handsome boy. I am so lucky to do what I love and share it with my kids!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment