Home

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Family Office

We have a desk area in our kitchen. It has served as a catch all area as well as our family operations headquarters. Today I decided that it needed a make over. Most of the time it is a mess of clutter and calendars. I knew that I needed a better way of staying organized so I created what I hope will be the best way of staying on top of all our schedules and activities. Below is a picture of our desk. I wish I would have taken a before pictures.


I added cork board above our phone and we also have a bulletin board on the side (it was already there). I covered all the boards with scrapbook paper and tried to fancy it up a bit. I don't like things to look to plain.

I love looking at other blogs and I found this idea on a few mommy blogs. It is a binder that has important information in it. I liked this idea because everything was all compiled into one location, no more looking around for specific things. I put information about my kids in it, there is a school section, allergy section, and really anything you think is important. I think it is a great idea for any family.



I added these clothespins to the board so that I could hold items that I would be taking off eventually. Like invitations, cards, etc. I thought it was a fun way to stay organized.


Anyways I love to stay organized and don't always have the time to devote to it, but I hope you all find it fun to see some of my organization in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment