Home

Monday, July 2, 2012

Michigan Pics from my little camera...

I forgot about a few on the pictures that I took with my little camera when we were in Michigan. The girls one afternoon went and picked strawberries at a strawberry farm right next to the house we were staying in. We had a lot of fun doing this. 





One day our little family: Justin, Emma, Logan, and Me had a little time to ourselves. We visited a Children's Museum. Our kids love things like this, they love to explore and try new things! While we  were at the museum the kids got to play with in water, climb structures, color, and try out different experiments. Here are a few pictures that I took...












This was our favorite!!!! Logan is on the left and Emma is on the right.


Here is our entire family complete with my baby belly on the bottom, haha.

Me and Justin, we seriously could not stop laughing at all of these!!!!






We also went to an Airplane Museum in Michigan. I wish I had more pictures, Justin has most of them, but at least I have a few. The kids loved the museum mainly because they had rides!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment