Home

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Beginning of Nesting...

I have been what everyone calls "nesting". I have pretty much turned every one of the rooms in our house upside down and have slowly been trying to put them back together again. Emma and Logan have moved into a room together (our old playroom), we have converted Emma's old room into a playroom for the two of them and lastly we have been placing things up in the nursery (aka Logan's old bedroom). I will have pictures of all the rooms when I have fully finished decorating them all, but for now you are suck with pictures of some of my other nesting projects. 

I made a weekly menu chart for our fridge, I have always wanted to do that.

I organized our pantry.

 and fridge.

And yesterday I had the sudden urge to made banana bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment