Home

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sweet Beginnings Preschool Graduation '11

Our sweet girl graduated from preschool Wednesday, May 25th, 2011. This was such a bittersweet moment for me. As a teacher I was so proud of her and everything she had accomplished these last two years, but as a mom I couldn't believe my little girl was finished with preschool and about to embark on a new journey. It was a tear filled graduation. I tried so hard to keep my composure, but the truth is I love each one of these kids so much and am really sad to see them go.
Here comes the Graduating Class of 2011!

Our sweet little Emma.

Singing our graduation songs.

Giving out diplomas...proud mommy moment.

Throwing their graduation caps!

The Graduates (missing Sammy)

The posters below are decorations I made for our snack area.

After graduation the sprinklers came on at the park and the kids cooled off by running in them. I had to include a few of these because the kids were having so much fun.

It truly was a blessed and fun graduation. A day I will never forget and one I hope my preschoolers always remember. I love you Abbie, Brock, Emma,
Corbin, Samantha, and Emmitt.
Good luck in Kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment