Home

Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer blogging

If you haven't noticed I have been blogging A LOT lately. The time off this summer has allowed me to blog more than I have in the past. I also just recently printed my blog from last year. My friend found a website that downloads your blog and binds it into a book for you. We received the book a few weeks ago and I was blown away with the quality. It was so fun to look at and reflect on past events that I had blogged about. I loved looking at the pictures we took. The kids loved the book and I realized this was something I wanted to do every year. I am making a big effort to blog more and keep a better record of our daily lives. And though some of the things I blog about my not seem monumental, I know that Emma and Logan will love looking back and seeing what toys they played with, the activities that they did, the words that they loved to say, etc. So here's to blogging daily, documenting as often as possible, and creating memories!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment