Home

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

8 Years and Counting...


Photo by Emma Chase

Yesterday Justin and I celebrated 8 years of marriage!!! It has been an incredible 8 years, full of love and laughter. I feel incredible blessed to have found such a wonderful partner in life. In honor of our 8 wonderful years of marriage we did what most married couples do, we went out for a nice dinner at Olive Garden. We chose Olive Garden for three reasons; 1 because we LOVE pasta, salad, and bread sticks, 2 because we NEVER eat out, and 3 because I had a coupon (yes I have been obsessed with coupons lately, haha). After dinner we came home to play with our 2 kiddos before they went to bed. It was a wonderful night!

To Justin, My Love:
Thank you for being such an incredible husband and father. You work so hard for your family and we appreciate everything you do. Thank you for being my "rock" and for always loving ME. I love you so much and enjoy celebrating life with you every day. Happy Anniversary my Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment