Home

Monday, September 3, 2012

Landon's Nursery

Happy Labor Day and let me say this labor day weekend has lived up to its name. Justin and I finally finished Landon's nursery (among other things)!!!!! We spent the weekend hanging shelves and decorating. I did A LOT of baby laundry. I sorted through Logan's baby clothes and blankets and washed all the newborn- 3 month clothes, blankets, bibs and burp clothes. 

I realized this weekend how fortunate and lucky we are. We kept so much of the kids stuff and because of our "hoarding"I feel so much more prepared for Landon's arrival. We really only need a few minor things and the necessities like diaper, wipes, and bathing items. 

I snapped a few shots of Landon's nursery, it has to be one of my favorites that we have done out of the 3 kids. We were really lucky because we didn't have to paint his room, the colors that we picked out when it was Logan's room worked great for Landon's room too. As you can see from the pictures I have an ABC theme going, which is funny because Emma and Logan's room is also ABC theme so all three of the kiddos match! I love it!!

Looking at the window from the doorway of the room. 
Nothing needed to be purchased we had everything already!

A bulletin board in Landon's room, this board used to be in our playroom.

Landon's crib with his name over it.

Changing table, toy storage, and fun decorated wall.



Emma's dresser now being used for Landon.


No comments:

Post a Comment