Home

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Justin's Camping Palooza!

Saturday, September 22nd we celebrated Justin turing 30!!!! I wanted to celebrate his 30th birthday with a big party and tried to think of a fun theme that wasn't your typical "30 Sucks" or "Over the Hill" party. I started thinking about all the fun things he likes to do and a camping themed party seemed like the coolest party theme! We had a camp fire, canoe, tent, lots of camping inspired foods like chili and cornbread, trail mix, and or course we made smores. It was such a fun night celebrating my sweet husband with all our friends! 


Justin's 30 poster of a bunch of pictures of him through out the years.

The set up... A big thank you to my dad and mom for helping me with all the decorations. There really isn't anything they aren't willing to do for our family and thank you just never seems like enough. Love you guys!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment