Home

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Polar Express Day @ Kindergarten!

Yesterday all the kindergarteners at Centennial participated in a Polar Express Day. If you haven't seen the Polar Express movie it is about a train that appear and takes kiddos to the North Pole to meet Santa Clause. The kids were asked to wear their PJs to school, just like the kids in the movie. I bought special Christmas pjs for Emma to make the day special, she thought they were so cute!

...Emma right before school...

When the kids arrived they were given their train ticket before being ushered in. I snapped a picture of Emma on my phone before she went into school. The picture is small, but I had to get one of her with her train ticket.


Parent volunteers were not needed for this event so I wasn't there but Emma said it was so much fun!!!! She said the train conductor took her ticket and they traveled on a "train" and when they arrived they watched the Polar Express movie. As the movie was ending SANTA appeared and visited each one of them. Then after the movie they had milk and cookies and went to recess before pick up time. When we picked her up she couldn't stop talking about the fun day. I love when she has super fun days like yesterday, it just makes my heart so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment