Home

Friday, December 2, 2011

Guys & Girls Night!

Our last ASU football game of the season was a couple weeks ago on Black Friday. The game was scheduled for 8:30pm and for my kiddos I thought it was too late to go. We decided that Justin and my dad would go and the kids, I and my mom would just stay home. As game day approached Logan kept getting really excited because he wanted to go with the guys and Emma was ok with not going to the game. So after some discussion Justin and I decided that we would have a GUYS NIGHT and GIRLS NIGHT. The guys would go to the football game, Logan included and the girls would do something else. It turned out to be a fun night!

Logan got to meet Sparky and get his picture taken with him.
He also met a cheerleader who was also named Logan.

Emma went shopping, had some hot chocolate, and got to go on a sleigh ride.
Overall both kiddos were so happy to get to do their own thing. Logan had a blast with the guys and Emma had a blast with the girls. It was fun times for all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment