Home

Friday, April 25, 2014

Logan's Mother Goose Games

Logan's class celebrated today with their Mother Goose Games. All morning they play different games that revolve around Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes. It is a really fun morning for all the kiddos. I thought that I wasn't going to be able to go since Logan's class was having their games while I took Emma to her birthday lunch. Luckily his class was still playing when I took her back to school so I was able to go out and see him. He was really surprised and happy that I could be with him for a while. It was fun to watch him hang with his friends, he's such a cutie!

Snack time: Gage and Logan




Jack and Jill ran up the hill to fetch a pail of water...













Buddies: Logan, Gage, and Jack

Everyone getting soaked!


No comments:

Post a Comment