Home

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine's Day!
Today for many people is a day that you tell or show your loved ones how much you truly love them. For Justin and I we never celebrated this holiday because we show each other how much we love one other every day, we don't need a holiday to do it. I hope that everyone finds a love like what Justin and I have.

Four years ago today we welcomed our little man Logan to this world. He was the best valentine in the whole world! He is a joy to us. We love everything about him...his voice, his sense of humor, his acts of love and so much more! Obviously words can not express how much we love him and our sweet girl Emma. So on Valentine's Day I would just like to say to Emma and Logan I love you and am so proud to be your mommy! Happy Valentine's Day Babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment