Home

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Finally an update!

WE HAVE BEEN INCREDIBLY BUSY!!!! In January I celebrated turning 30 with a fabulous surprise party (unfortunately we don't have pictures from it), then we went to visit my grandma in Kansas and ever since then we have been so busy. The kids have been doing school, dance, and are about to start soccer. Justin has been working and continues to play at church 2 to 3 times a month. I have been doing the preschool, helping in Emma's classroom, and I just recently got a job with our church as the curriculum manager. As a way of hopefully catching our blog up I am going to be posting a few pictures of things that happened last month... hope you enjoy!

At the end of January we went to see Toy Story 3 on Ice. Our kiddos LOVE Disney on Ice productions and so when ever they are in town we have to go. For Toy Story we went with my mom and had so much fun sitting in the front row waving to Buzz, Woody, and the whole gang!







No comments:

Post a Comment