Home

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall Crafts

It FALL!!! The weather is finally starting to cool down (mid 90's) and we are finally ready to start making fun fall crafts. I love fall and winter, I love making crafts for these seasons and I especially like making crafts when it involves my kiddos. Yesterday I was feeling in the crafting mood so the kids made some fun fall crafts. They had a blast painting! We made fall handprint trees and spooky foot ghosts!

Logan adding fallen leaves to the bottom of his fall tree.

Emma adding the finishing touches to her fall tree.

For our spooky ghost prints I had the kiddos paint each others foot. They thought this was so fun!!!! You can see in the pictures below both Logan and Emma couldn't stop giggling.

Love the determination on Logan's face.

And here are our Spooky foot ghosts!!!!

This is my fall display in the kitchen! I just love showing off my kiddos work!
HAPPY FALL CRAFTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment