Home

Friday, September 2, 2011

Preschool is Booming!

We completed our first two weeks of school and it has been so much fun! I have enjoyed watching the kids get to know each other, play, and learn our classroom routine. As a mommy I have really enjoyed having Logan in school with me. It is so fun to spend more time with him and to have him ask me daily when school starts. I think he likes school as well.

...Play dough Fun...
...Jack at outside play time...
...Outside bubble play...
...Megan...
...Ella...
...Having fun in our reading tent...
...Our Clifford dogs we made on the first day of school...
...painting with watercolors...
...painting using different types of wheels for our Wheels on the Bus unit...
...building with cubes...
...Logan sharing his All About Logan poster...
...our Wheels on the Bus artwork...
...Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, how many letters are in our name?...
...My silly Chickas...
...Chicka Chicka Boom Boom snacks, Yummy...



As you can see we are having a blast!!!! Can't wait for September's curriculum and all the fun Apple themed things we are going to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment