Home

Friday, September 2, 2011

Emma's Kindergarten Artwork - August 2011

The month of August has past and Emma has brought home some of her artwork that she has done the last few weeks. I was trying to figure out the best way to organize and keep her work, but honestly it is overwhelming to me to keep all her school work. So I have decided to take pictures of all her work so that we can remember all the great things she has done, but then I won't feel like I have to keep every single item, I'll just keep the special items that I really don't want to part with. So each month I hope to update the blog with all Emma's special work. I'm so proud of my little kindergartener!!!!



Special Thanks to my sweet friend Kim McSpadden for the idea! I love reading your blog and seeing Brooke's preschool work.

No comments:

Post a Comment