Home

Monday, July 11, 2011

...school supplies...

Today we went shopping for school supplies for Emma. I have to admit that I am a little overwhelmed with the idea of Emma and kindergarten. Yes I knew that this day would come, eventually, but know that we are starting to make preparations Emma is getting more and more excited, while I secretly dry my eyes. Her actual first day of school isn't until August 8th, but I feel like it is just around the corner. It is going to be tough! I am looking forward to some Mama/Logan time, but I know he will miss her just as much as I will. Wow, ok I need to stop talking about it because I am already getting choked up. So above is a little picture of some of Emma's school supplies as well as a few supplies for the upcoming preschool year. Wowzer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment