Home

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Neglected...

Neglected is the best word to describe our family blog right now. I have been so busy this last month that every time I wanted to sit down and update the blog there was always something else that needed to get done first and then before I knew it the month was over and the New Year was here. BUT with a New Year comes New Beginnings and I hope to devote more time to this hobby of mine. I feel refreshed and energized for 2011. 2010 was awesome, but 2011 brings even more excitement for our family. So as I wrap up this blog post I am leaving you with a few (and I mean few) pictures of the month of December. Enjoy!

Justin with the kiddos at ZooLights at the Phoenix Zoo.

The kiddos, me, my buddy Jennifer, and her kiddos at ZooLights.

Making a gingerbread house.


Happy New Year!!! Fireworks in the backyard!


No comments:

Post a Comment