Home

Monday, November 8, 2010

My Latest Quilt Creations (Two)!!!

I have been a busy bee these last few weeks creating a couple different quilts. The first quilt is for one of the moms in my preschool class. She has two adorable boys already and is pregnant with her 3rd child which is a girl. They named her Grace and her nursery is purple with a safari animals theme. I created this quilt for her and I loved it! Each quilt I make is unique to the person I make it for and I think that is why this quilt and all my quilts I make are so special not only for the person it is for, but also for me to make.




My second (quilt) I made was actually not a quilt, but an apron. The Zoccoli family is a wonderful family that we know from church. Alisa and Mike have 3 boys, 1 of them takes drumming lesson from Justin. A year ago (maybe more) Alisa and Mike decided to become foster parents. They began to foster 1 child (a boy) when they found out that he had 2 other sibling brothers. They decided as a family to foster all 3 boys. Yes you read that right 3 MORE boys! This last year they decided to push for full adoption of the 3 foster boys and the courts granted them this. So in a couple weeks we will be celebrating with them and many other people the adoption of Kenny, James, and Isaiah. I made this apron for Alisa. All her 6 boys are older and don't need cuddle quilts so I made a family apron for her that represents all the family. I hope that she loves it as much as I do!






If you are wondering what's on the frogs heads they are wearing chef hats. haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment