Home

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A super FUN mommy/teacher moment!

I love being Emma's 1st teacher. It amazes me that I get the privilege to watch 6 incredible little kiddos learn and grow, but last night something really floored me. Emma was playing in the family room while I was making dinner(like she does every night) singing and laughing with Logan. After dinner I went to go play with her and Logan and that's when I noticed this...



Now you may be thinking ok what's so great about that, but this is a concept that I have been working on with the kiddos, putting objects in order from smallest to biggest and vice versa. This can be a tough concept for kids and many of my preschool have struggled with it. I have sent homework home to work on this concept and so on, but when I saw that Emma had put all her Princess Belle dolls in order from smallest to biggest I was so excited!!! It was something totally unprompted and something she did on her own with her own toys. I immediately had to have Justin look at it because I was so proud of her. It was just one of the smallest things that made me so proud to be her 1st teacher!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment