Home

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cowboy Penguins

One of my oldest and best friend's, Kim, is pregnant with her first baby. She is having a precious little girl and when we went to visit her and her husband in January they were discussing nursery ideas. Keith, Kim's husband, threw out the idea of having a cowboy nursery theme and Kim found a super cute artic penguin bedding set that she liked. After some discussion they decided to go with the artic (penguin) theme, but I still remembered Keith bringing up the cowboy themed nursery with penguins. So for Kim's baby blanket I decided to go with the idea and thus COWBOY PENGUINS was born. Today I gave her the quilt and I think it turned out so cute. It is as unique as my sweet friend and I hope she liked it as much as I liked it.


To my sweet friend Kim,

I am so excited for you and Keith. I know that you will be an amazingly warm and kind hearted mother. I wish you all my love and prayers as your pregnancy progresses. Thank you for all the years of friendship and support, you are truly a GREAT friend!

Love ya Lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment