Home

Friday, January 29, 2010

Play-Doh

He's cutting, he's stretching, he's pounding, he's pushing. He's thinking, he's working, he's exploring, he's creating. Play-Doh is commonly used in this household and while most of the time Emma is busy manipulating it, tonight was Logan's first time. He's never been interested in it before, but tonight his curiosity kicked in and for a 1/2 hr he was busy crafting masterpieces that I was so proud to see. This activity reminds me how lucky I am to be able to witness all my kids "FIRSTS". It's so fun watching my kids explore something for the first time and tonight was no exception. Below are a few fun pictures of my kids being kids, enjoying a fun activity while their mommy (me) shares her joy with all of you!

Cutting and Crafting.

Showing off his masterpiece!

More cutting of course.

His little finger working away...

...and his sweet sister showing off her play-doh treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment