Home

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Happy 9th Birthday Emma!

Today Emma turns 9! I wish I could say I am excited for this but in all honesty I can not believe that this is her last year in a single digit number. How did my baby girl get so big so fast! Even though I am feeling a little sad about the day Emma is so excited to be NINE. She woke up to this...


She loved having to blast through her doorway to get out of her room. We also decorated the kitchen/dining room a bit. This weekend is her BIRTH day, but her actual party is next weekend so we are saving the bigger decorating for that event. 



She couldn't wait to open her gifts from all of us.








Her big gift this year was a BIG surprise. She wasn't expecting it and those make for the best gifts of all.











She got an official mermaid tail that she can swim in! We got her the complete swim suit as well.



And just for fun we got Logan a shark fin. So now we will have a mermaid and shark swimming around our pool. They loved them!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment