Home

Saturday, June 21, 2014

11 Years!



For My Wife

I love you.
Just three words,
but when I say them,
I'm telling you that
you're my comfort, my laughter,
and my closest friend in the world.

I'm telling you that I'm proud
to be your husband
and grateful for all you do
to make a loving home for our family.

I'm saying that
you've changed my life for the better
and that no dream of tomorrow
would be complete
without you there by my side.

I love you.
That's all I know to say...
but in my heart, it's everything.

Happy Anniversary


Above are the words from the beautiful card that I got from Justin for our anniversary. He also brought home some gorgeous flowers for me. I included the words from this card because I know it truly reflects his feeling for me and because of that I am honored to be his wife. In the 11 years that we have been married time has flown by and I have been blessed. There is no one else who could support me like Justin does, he calms me when I am stressed. He lets me dream, but keeps me anchored. He supports my crazy whims and always hears me out. I could go on and on but the point is I am grateful and blessed and oh so proud to be his wife!

Happy 11th Anniversary to Us Honey!
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment