Home

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Week - Fun Gifts

I love teacher appreciation week. I love making fun gifts for all the teachers in Emma and Logan's life. Thanks to Pinterest I found some super cute gift ideas!

Day 1: Hand Soap


Day 2: Flowers
I LOVE these watering cans. I found them at Target in the $1 section a couple months ago and painted the teacher last names onto them.


Day 3: Sweets! M&Ms
I found these glass containers in the $1 section at Target as well. I have learned if you find something in the $1 section there that is unique it is important to get it, don't wait. These containers were super cute and I added the label and candy for a super sweet gift!

Day 4: Gift Card
Just a little gift card to Target with this cute saying!

Day 5: All About Them Gift
For the last day I put together a little gift that is specific to each teacher. Logan's teacher likes to craft so I got her a few scrapbooking items and Emma's teacher loves Starbucks so I got her a container of Starbucks lemonade and a small gift card. Also in each gift is a handmade items that has a picture of each kiddos with their teacher. 


Lastly, I couldn't forget Emma's dance teachers this week. They are teachers as well and pour a lot of time and energy into helping Emma learn and become an amazing dancer. So I made these fun gifts, they are packs of EXTRA gum wrapped up with this cute little saying. Just a little something to let them know we think they are special too!


No comments:

Post a Comment