Home

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Emma's 2nd Grade Christmas Party

I love being able to help in both Emma and Logan's classrooms. I am so lucky that I can stay home and do just that. I am also extremely lucky to have a mom that helps watch the baby for me so I can be a part of fun events like Emma's class Christmas party today. My good friend Ann and I were the two parents that decided to host the party. We created two stations: a gingerbread house making station and a craft station. I headed up the craft station. The class was split into to groups and the kids went to both stations. For the craft station I had the kids create a snowman ornament, a Christmas tree card, and a Rudolph red nose reindeer chocolate bar. All the kids had a great time and told both Ann and I that they  LOVE when we come into the class because they know they are going to do something fun. It was such a great afternoon and to top it all off I got to see my sweet girl smiling and having fun with her friends, nothing is better than that!





No comments:

Post a Comment