Home

Monday, July 1, 2013

...Landon's 8 Month Happenings...

It has been a very busy month for Mr. Landon. Not only has he started walking, but he is crawling, sitting, and eating by himself. This past month I feel like he has just grown so, so much! He has also been a teething machine, he had 4 teeth pop threw in a matter of 2 weeks, that brings his tooth count to 6 TEETH altogether. Overall the best word I could use to sum up Landon's month is...BUSY!

Playing with Emma and Logan.

Always happy and smiling, especially now that he can move so much!

Sister just loves her baby brother so much.

Logan can always make Landon laugh.

Playing in the tupaware

Standing, walking, playing, and loving it!


Just the cutest little thing.



Yes this is what I see all day long!!!

Starting to feed himself.

Already having light saber fights with brother.

Since Landon is so busy we purchased this "baby jail" we call it, haha!!! I now have a place that I can put him that he won't get into trouble when I need to get the laundry or start dinner. Landon likes it because he can move all around it.


No comments:

Post a Comment