Home

Sunday, June 23, 2013

...10 Years...Reflecting

Reflecting on 10 years...
 
...FUN...
That one word, FUN, sums up what the last 10 years has been like being married to this man. When I look at the pictures above I can't help but laugh because this is my life. This fun being silly able to be who I am and have someone love me for it, is my life... how lucky am I? From the moment I met Justin I have been laughing and I think that was one thing I loved the most about him is that he was this amazing person who could crack a joke, be silly, and enjoy life and it just made being around him FUN! He is fun, I wish I had a better word to describe it but I don't, he makes life fun, who wouldn't want that. I am just so lucky and blessed to be his partner in life who gets to go along with all the fun!
......

......
We have accomplished so much in 10 years graduating college, receiving our master's degrees, working various jobs, earning certifications, starting a business. In our personal life we have created a family with three amazing and inspiring kiddos. We have enjoyed so many things and even though it is just the beginning I don't take any day for granted. Life is all about what you make it to be and I fully intent on enjoying every part of our life together. I hope that every day our kiddos see how much we love each other, how excited and happy we are to be together, and strive to have that one day with their future spouse. I love this man! I love how hard he works for his family, his faith in God, his perspective on life, his ability to know what to say and listen when I need it, his heart that works hard and aims to help others, and above everything else his ability to love me wholeheartedly. Like I said I am one lucky lady! 
.......
For our 10th Anniversary we spent the day with the kiddos, but later that evening we were able to enjoy a dinner out just the two of us. We went to Benihana for some teppanyaki, it was so yummy and delicious!!!! We had hoped to take a small trip for our 10th anniversary but since having Landon we decided to put those plans on hold for a year and hopefully take an anniversary vacation next year. We had a great night actually taking time to enjoy our dinner and talk. It was really nice to have some "us" time. 
.......
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY LOVE! 
I can't wait to spend more days, weeks, months, and years together.
I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment