Home

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Butterflies

Every year for preschool I order caterpillars and we watch them turn into butterflies. It is always such a fun project for my preschoolers and something we look forward to doing every year. This year when I ordered the caterpillars the company sent me two sets of caterpillars instead of one. I wasn't sure I needed 12 caterpillars so I asked Emma's teacher Ms. L-B if their class would like 6 of them so they could watch them grow and turn into butterflies. She said yes and I helped her take care of them for a couple weeks. Once the caterpillars turned into butterflies Emma's class released them. Emma came home the other day with Thank You notes from her entire class thanking me for bring the caterpillars. It was such a nice gesture on Ms. L-B's part and I loved reading all of the notes. I am posting a few of my favorites!









No comments:

Post a Comment