Home

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday was my 31st birthday! Holy cow, I am 31 years old!!! Honestly I love getting older, each year that passes is more incredible than the last and I feel truly blessed to turn another year older. 

Of course I had a wonderful birthday, I am so spoiled by my family. Justin had Edible Arrangement delivered to the house. We (the kids and I) LOVE Edible Arrangements!!!! We got to indulge on chocolate covered strawberries and pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew, and grapes. I also got homemade gifts from Emma and Logan, and from Justin I got a gift card to Message Envy and a BEAUTIFUL family ring with all our birthstones! To cap off my birthday Justin and I with Landon in tote went out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and walked around the mall. It was a great birthday!!! I can't wait to see what the rest of the year has to offer to this 31 YEAR OLD!



No comments:

Post a Comment