Home

Monday, December 31, 2012

Dear 2012,

Dear 2012,

You will always be one of my most cherished years. You brought so much LOVE, GROWTH, BEAUTY, AND JOY! Our family has been blessed throughout this year and in so many ways. From finding out that we were pregnant with baby #3, to watching our kindergarten girl become a first grader, to watching our big boy create, imagine, and learn, to celebrating our 30th birthdays, and welcoming our second baby boy into this world. We will never forget the pure joy we have experienced. 

You were a year of LOVING LIFE and focusing on taking every moment and enjoying it. You helped me savor my pregnancy knowing that this would be our last baby. I cherished every kick, every day of heartburn, every night of insomnia, and every belly flop. You also helped me remember how important it is to be present in my daily life and never take anything for granted. I have savored watching Emma and Logan grow and become amazing little people. 

So thank you 2012. I've learned, I've grown, I've laughed, I've cried, I've celebrated, I've rejoiced, I've loved, and I've believed. You were a great year! A year of new beginnings and excitement of what is to come! 

~Sally


No comments:

Post a Comment