Home

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Terrific Tuesday Summer Fun - June 12th

I am behind a little bit on my blogging so I wanted to go back a week ago and show pictures of our Terrific Tuesday Summer Fun that we did last week. When we returned from Michigan (pictures soon to follow) I decided that it was important for the kids to get out once a week to a fun place that we may not normally go to during the school year. So every Tuesday we celebrate Terrific Tuesday Summer Fun!!!! Last week I took the kids to the Arizona Museum for Youth in downtown Mesa. This museum is very hands on and is all about art! The kids could build, color, create, do experiments, and play. It was a great way to spend a Tuesday morning! Here are some pictures from our museum trip...









No comments:

Post a Comment