Home

Friday, April 13, 2012

11 Week Baby Update!

On Wednesday I went in for my 11 week visit. I wish I had new pictures or something super exciting to share, but it was routine and kind of boring. The doctor did the usual stuff, checked my urine, felt my stomach, and asked me if I had any questions. Of course I had no questions and lucky for me I have been feeling pretty good. I really can't complain about this pregnancy I have had little sickness and other than feeling tired 24/7 I have felt pretty good. I have been way more EMOTIONAL this time around. It is pretty amazing to me how pregnancy hormones work. I may be watching a commercial about dog food and all of a sudden I have tears rolling down my face. Yes it is that extreme!!! We were watching The Muppet movie the other night and of course I was a mess by the end of it. I can't help but laugh at the craziness that is my emotions right now, but I suppose that is the joy of pregnancy this time around. So as my first trimester is coming to an end, I can't help but be so thankful to this sweet baby growing inside of me. I can't wait for each day, week, and month as I continue to progress. My next appointment is at 15 weeks and then after that appointment we have our second ultrasound where they look at the baby's anatomy and where we can find out what we are having. We have decided to let the kids decide if we find out the sex or not, right now it looks like we are going to find out. Justin and I truly don't care if it is a boy or a girl, how could we. It is just so fun to have the kids involved with this pregnancy. So stayed tuned to 15 week updates and much much more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment