Home

Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Busiest Month Ever!!!!

This has been the busiest, craziest, and most creatively draining month for me. As a family we have had a social event every weekend so far and we are only half way through the month. For me I have been preparing for 5 baby showers, Easter, and Emma's birthday (which is at the end of the month). Now you may have thought that I typed the wrong number, but no I have been busy making, creating, crafting, cutting for 5 different baby showers. On my side of the family I have 3 cousins all expecting their first babies within the next 3 months...April, May, and June. My sister in law is pregnant with baby #3 and is due in May, as well as my bestie who is pregnant with baby #3 due in May as well. Needless to say it has been a busy month, below are pictures.
My cousin Kayla's Safari Quilt. ~ Due This Month!

My cousin Ashley's Doggy Quilt. ~ Due in May

My cousin Lindsey's Song Bird Counting Quilt. ~ Due in June
For my sister in law I wanted to create something a little different so I made her baby cupcakes wrapped up in a beautiful pastry box. Each cupcake is created out of a different baby item i.e. onesie, wash clothes, jumpers, etc. I forgot to take a picture of the cupcakes inside the box before I decorated it.



This month we also had the opportunity to take the kids to Disney On Ice again!!!! They LOVE Disney On Ice so below are a couple of pictures of them. We sat in the front row and it was amazing. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures, I was to busy enjoying the show.


Emma as Princess Aurora.

And of course Buzz Lightyear Logan!
Lastly, I had a baby shower for my dear friend Jennifer. She has been such a blessing in my life and I was so excited to have a baby shower for her to honor her and baby #3. I decided to have a sundae bar for her since she loves ice cream below are pictures of the decor and stuff. I was really proud of how the shower turned out!


The banner I made.

The Sundae Bar.
Fun baby themed labels on all the toppings.

Friends making their sundaes.
And here is the momma to be!
So as you can see it's been a busy month, but fun. I'm excited to see what Easter brings and also to celebrate my sweet Emma turning 5!!! WOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment