Home

Friday, June 11, 2010

My Girly Girl


There is something so special about having a little girl. She shares so many of my likes. She likes shopping, getting her hair done, putting makeup on, baking, eating, and so much more. One of our favorite things to do is get a pedicure. Now I know what you must be thinking my 4 year old gets pedicures, but in actuality she just gets her nails painted but I on the other hand get the whole enchilada. Well we haven't had a chance to go get a pedicure lately so we came up with the next best thing. PAINT OUR OWN NAILS!!! This became a really good fine motor activity for Emma. She picked her color and had to apply the polish all by herself. She did a great job and had a lot of fun doing it!

2 comments:

  1. be a good girl and pull your panties aside so I can see yourpussy and you get chocolate, come here and let me take them off = chocolate and ice cream, sit nkd on my lap and let me feel yourpussy + both plus your choice of movie to watch, be really good and let me get my fingers kinside and gentlyfuck you = all 3 plus a treat from town, gets expensive sometimes if my great niece is kin the right mood she will let me play with herpussy for ages, I havecum in my shorts lots of times fingerfucking her she is 3

    ReplyDelete