Home

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Emma's 4th Birthday!


Last weekend we celebrated Emma's 4th Birthday. I can not believe that 4 years has past already. Orginally Emma wanted a birthday just like what she had last year, but we decided to have it be similar, but not exactly the same. Last year we had a princess theme, but this year we decided on an Ariel/Under the Sea theme. We tried to decorate the back yard like we were under the ocean with Ariel. We rented a water slide and had baby pools for the little ones. The kids had so much fun sliding down the water slide and getting all wet. Below are pictures of OUR little mermaid and all the fun that occured under the sea.


















To My Sweet Emma,
I love you so much!!! You are such a light in my life. You fill my heart with happiness and love and I thank God for you every day.

I Love You! ~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment